Pure Sphatik Shree Yantra
DO NOT SHARE THE OTP WITH DELIVERY BOY BEFORE PACKAGE IS HANDED OVER TO YOU
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE RS 1000 | COD AVAILABLE
We're Caring! 100% Customer Satisfaction
As said by Seth Godin we don’t find customers for our products but we find products for our customers. We've served 1 Lakh+ happy customers by helping them choose products with the least amount of hassle.
What is a Shree Yantra?
Shree or Sri Yantra is a mystic diagram showing chakras of human body. It possesses cosmic powers that can help the worshipper fulfill both spiritual and material desires.
It is believed that Shree Yantra picks up the cosmic energy present in the universe and converts them into positive vibrations and transmits them into nearby surroundings. These positive vibrations help in reaching higher limits both spiritually and materialistically.
Some benefits of Shree Yantra
- Shree yantra is believed to clear our mind and meditating upon this yantra helps in the clarity of thoughts and mind.
- It removes all the negative energy away and helps in the flow of positivity around you and your surroundings.
- It helps in attaining good fortune, good health and wealth.
- It brings mental peace, happiness and stability.
Every line, triangle, and lotus petal symbolizes a specific type of shakti in Shree Yantra. It consists of nine interlocking triangles that surround a central point known as a bindu (dot). These triangles represent the cosmos and the human body. Because of its nine triangles, Shri Yantra is also known as the Navayoni Chakra.
These 9 interlocking triangles form 43 small triangles; together they represent the energy of the universe. Triangle pointing upward represents the masculine energy and downward pointing triangle represents the feminine energy. The 12 and 15 sides of the four upward and five downward triangles respectively symbolizes the 12 sidereal zodiac signs of the Sun and 15 'nityas' phase-signs of the Moon. These 43 triangles are confined by two concentric circles which are composed of 8 and 16 lotus petals.
First ring of sixteen lotus petals represents complete fulfillment of all hopes and desires and in this materialistic world. Next are the eight lotus petals which govern a specific activity such as speech, grasping, motion, exertion, enjoyment, attraction, revulsion and equanimity.
Last the entire structure is framed by the outer square which represents the earth element and T-shape structures or openings in the square are considered the gates to the universe.
There are two types of pooja performed on Shree Yantra, first is Shrishti Karm pooja and second is Samhar Kram pooja. In the first type of pooja we start meditating from inside which is the first chakra and go from inside to outside. In the second type, pooja is performed from outside to inside. It is usually performed by monks.
There are total 9 chakras in Shree Yantra and every chakra has a definition, yogini and a Devi associated with it.
First chakra also known as Trilokya Mohana Chakra is the outermost chakra traced in three lines. Devi of Trilokya Mohana Chakra is Tripura, Yogini is Prakata Yogini and Adishthatri or definition is Maha Maheshwari. Whatever siddhi man achieves in the first chakra is for the society to see. Everything is visible.
Second chakra or second aavran named Sarva Aasha Paripurak Chakra consists of 16 lotus petals. Once a man masters the first charka then he moves onto worship the second chakra. Devi of second charka is Tripureshi and Yogini is Gupt yogini. Definition of this chakra is Maha Maha Ragiye.
Third chakra has eight lotus petals also known as ashta dal. Ten Shaktis are worshipped in this Chakra. Yogini of this chakra is Gupttar Yogini and Devi is Mahashaktya.
Fourth aavran or charka which has 14 triangles is called Sarva Soubhagya Dayak Chakra. When a man reaches the fourth charka with meditation it is believed that he starts getting all types of good luck. Name of the Chakreshwari or Devi for this chakra is Tripur Vasini and yogini is Sampradaya Yogini.
Fifth chakra is also known as Sarva Rthasadhaka. It has 10 triangles called Bahirdasar. Name of Chakreshwari Devi of this chakra is Tripurasri and the yogini is Kulotteerna Yogini. Kullotteerna means beyond all senses.
Sixth chakra has ten triangles. In fifth chakra also there are ten triangles but those are called Bahirdasar but triangles in sixth chakra are called Antardasar. Name of the sixth chakra is Sarva Rakshakara Chakra. Yogini of this chakra is Nigarbha Yogini and Devi is Tripur Malini.
Seventh Chakra has eight triangles and it is called sarva Rogahara Chakra. Chakreshwari or Devi of this chakra is Tripur Siddhe and yogini is Rahasya Yogini.
In eighth chakra there is only one triangle and nine Shaktis are worshipped here. Name of this chakra is Sarva Siddhiprada Chakra, Devi is Tripuramba and yogini is Ati-Rahasya. It is believed that if you reach this stage of meditation then you do not even need to speak. You just have to think and everything would be done automatically.
The last chakra which is a dot or Bindu has three Shaktis. The name of this chakra is Sarvanandamaya Chakra, Devi is Maha Tripurasundari and yogini is Parapara Rahasya Yogini.
- Energize Shree Yantra by Vedic or Prana Pratistha pooja.
- Place 2d Shree Yantra facing west with its back in the east direction.
- Keep Shree Yantra at the height of Heart level.
- For 3d Shree yantra, only one side of the tip aligns with the base. Rests all are off centered. This is the face of Shree Yantra and it should face the west.
Shipping & Delivery
- Flat shipping of Rs 99 for orders upto Rs 999/-
- Free shipping on orders above Rs 999/-
- All orders are dispatched within 2 days
- Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days
- We use reputed courier partners to deliver your orders
Returns & Refund
- Return applicable only if damaged or wrong product sent.
- Return applicable within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
- We suggest to record uncut video of unboxing your product when it is delivered. We may ask to share the video before we issue your refund.
- Please read our full refund policy here.
- Crystals are formed through geological processes over thousands or millions of years, making each one unique. As a result, variations in color, shape, size, and texture are expected and celebrated, adding to the individuality and charm of each crystal.
- Natural crystals often possess unique formations, which might include small cuts, inclusions, or spots. These are not defects but rather a testament to their genuine origin and formation. Such imperfections do not compromise the energy or metaphysical properties of the crystal.
- The transparency and clarity of a crystal can also vary naturally. Some crystals may appear perfectly clear, while others might have natural cloudiness or internal veining. These variations are inherent to the natural process and do not affect the crystal's energetic properties.
- Please note that the images of crystals on our website or in promotional materials may display slight differences in color due to lighting conditions or individual monitor settings. We strive to represent the crystals as accurately as possible, but the actual product may look slightly different from the images.
- Crystals are believed to have various metaphysical properties and healing energies. While many individuals find these properties beneficial, they should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
- As natural objects, crystals may have sharp edges or fragile points. We advise handling them with care to avoid injury or damage. Keep crystals away from extreme temperatures, moisture, and direct sunlight to preserve their natural beauty.
- At mysoulmantra.com, we are committed to providing genuine and authentic crystals. However, due to the natural variations and uniqueness of each crystal, no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team, who will be more than happy to assist you.
- Please read our full disclaimer here.