Certified & Energised Mother of Pearl Bracelet
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE RS 1000 | COD AVAILABLE
We're Caring! 100% Customer Satisfaction
As said by Seth Godin we don’t find customers for our products but we find products for our customers. We've served 1 Lakh+ happy customers by helping them choose products with the least amount of hassle.
Crystals used: Mother of Pearl
Mother of Pearl, also known as Nacre should not be confused with Pearl (Moti). It is composite material produced by molluscs as an inner layer.
Though mother of pearl is commonly used for jewellery it is also used for many other purposes. It has the healing power of sea and hence it helps to over come fear and gives clarity in decision making. It also helps to stimulate adaptability, intuition and increases self esteem and worth. It also offers motherly protection from negative energies.
What is the difference between Pearl and Mother of Pearl stone?
Bot Pearl stone and Mother of Pearl stone are made up of Nacre, but Mother of Pearl refers specifically to the inner shell of mollusk. Pearls, on the other hand are made out of Nacre.
How to use this bracelet?
You can wear it on your wrist after putting your intention into it and manifesting with it.
Does it matter on which wrist I wear my bracelet?
Yes, it does matter. Be very careful before wearing any crystal bracelet. You can anytime connect with our expert or crystal consultant if you have even slightest of doubt on which hand to wear it.
You can wear your bracelet in the left hand if you want to absorb the crystal’s energy into your aura and you can wear it in the right hand when you want to radiate the energy outside.
According to Hath yoga, Taoism and Tantrism left side is associated with feminine energy and is receptive side representing Moon and right side is associated with masculine energy which is manifesting side representing Sun.
You can wear crystal bracelet in the left wrist when you want to resonate your aura with the crystal’s aura, focus on healing energies within your body or while you are sleeping at night when your body is more receptive.
You can wear bracelet in the right wrist when you want to release any negative energy from your aura, manifest your intentions or facilitate the control of your energies.
How to cleanse this bracelet?
There are many ways to cleanse the bracelet. Below are some of the options:
- Wash it in the running water or
- Keep it under the moonlight for 8 hours on a full moon day or
- Use selenite/ charging plate to cleanse crystals in the bracelet and re energize them or
- Use sage smudge stick cleansing method
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
The effects of crystals take place at a physical level. The molecules of crystals vibrate at different speeds, which creates an energy field that affects human consciousness and the environment. This is why healing crystals are used to harmonize your energetic vibrations or balance your chakra.
It can take anywhere between 10 to 60 days for changes to take full effect. It also depends upon the person and situation. Timeframes can vary from individual to individual based on how hard they are willing to work and manifest.
How to take care of your crystal bracelet?
Taking care of your crystal bracelet is much easier than you think. It doesn't require silk gloves or any other fancy caretakers, just some common sense and a little bit of dedication to upkeep.
- Always keep your crystals clean and charged. Bracelets need to be cleaned every few weeks in order to maintain clarity.
- Do not share your crystal with anyone. It’s yours to use.
- Avoid using any chemicals of any kind, as this may permanently damage the surface of the crystal.
- If your crystal is damaged or broken, stop using it and bury it safely in your garden. Near plants or tress can be a good place.
Shipping & Delivery
- Flat shipping of Rs 99 for orders upto Rs 999/-
- Free shipping on orders above Rs 999/-
- All orders are dispatched within 2 days
- Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days
- We use reputed courier partners to deliver your orders
Returns & Refund
- Return applicable within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- We suggest to record uncut video of unboxing your product when it is delivered. We may ask to share the video before we issue your refund.
- Please read our full refund policy here.
- The actual product delivered to you would be similar to the one shown in the pictures above.
- There might be slight differences in the color (majorly due to monitor settings) and dimensions.
- If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- Products sold by Mysoulmantra.com are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of a trained health professional.
- Please read our full disclaimer here.
DO NOT SHARE THE OTP WITH DELIVERY BOY BEFORE PACKAGE IS HANDED OVER TO YOU