24 Carat Gold Plated Shri Saraswati Yantra 3 x 3
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE RS 1000 | COD AVAILABLE
We're Caring! 100% Customer Satisfaction
As said by Seth Godin we don’t find customers for our products but we find products for our customers. We've served 1 Lakh+ happy customers by helping them choose products with the least amount of hassle.
What is Shree Saraswati Yatra?
Shree Saraswati Yantra is the Yantra of Goddess Saraswati who blesses us with the knowledge and gives us wisdom. Saraswati devi is the Goddess of knowledge (vidya in hindi), music, art, etc. Maa Saraswati is mostly seen in white saree playing veena with her two hands.
- Shree Saraswati Yantra will help you in the energies related to education. It benefits with positive energy.
- Worshipping this yantra also help those who are interested in artistic activities such as music, drawing, writing, etc. It improves focus and attention to details.
- Worshipping of Shri Saraswati Yantra also makes one sattvik. They start paying minute attention to every action of mistakes committed by them.
- This yantra helps students to concentrate and score better in exams.
- This yantra helps artist who want to make their career is music, dance, singing, writing, poetry, etc.
- Place it near the entrance of your home or office
- It can also be placed in living room, study room or pooja room
- If you want to hang it on a wall or place it on stand do it in east direction facing west.
- Beej Mantra for this Yantra :- "Ya Devi Sarv Bhuteshu Buddhirupen Sansthitha Namastasye Namastasye Namastasye Namoh Namah:"
- Shree Saraswati Yantra shown in this image contains six pointed stars also known as shatkona (षटकोण). In general these stars represent the heavens or heavenly bodies, spiritual light, spirit, and the battle between light and darkness, or good and evil. When we see a shooting star we make a wish. They can symbolize good fortune, good luck, fame, charisma, guidance, etc.
- Star in this yantra is forming balance between the 3 lower chakras that represent animal energies and the 3 higher spiritual and intuitive chakras.
- This yantra is also covered by squares (Bhupura) which represents the earth element, or the materialistic world. These squares, contains “doorways or gates” to the sacred worlds from the materialistic world.
- The important and beautiful part of this yantra is the lotus petals pointing outward from a circle which represents the opening of the mind and increasing awareness. The lotus flower is a symbol of attainment of enlightenment.
Shipping & Delivery
- Flat shipping of Rs 99 for orders upto Rs 999/-
- Free shipping on orders above Rs 999/-
- All orders are dispatched within 2 days
- Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days
- We use reputed courier partners to deliver your orders
Returns & Refund
- Return applicable within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- We suggest to record uncut video of unboxing your product when it is delivered. We may ask to share the video before we issue your refund.
- Please read our full refund policy here.
- The actual product delivered to you would be similar to the one shown in the pictures above.
- There might be slight differences in the color (majorly due to monitor settings) and dimensions.
- If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- Products sold by Mysoulmantra.com are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of a trained health professional.
- Please read our full disclaimer here.
DO NOT SHARE THE OTP WITH DELIVERY BOY BEFORE PACKAGE IS HANDED OVER TO YOU