Black Horse Shoe (Kaale Ghode Ki Naal)
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE RS 1000 | COD AVAILABLE
We're Caring! 100% Customer Satisfaction
As said by Seth Godin we don’t find customers for our products but we find products for our customers. We've served 1 Lakh+ happy customers by helping them choose products with the least amount of hassle.
Horse shoe is an object that is nailed on the hooves of horse to protect their feet. When a U shaped metal is hooved on black horse feet and removed after wear and tear, it is commonly called black horse shoe or kale ghode ki naal.
It is believed that horseshoe that is worn by a black horse and detached from his hooves is very lucky and effective.
Iron is also considered to be very auspicious in Indian culture and hence it is believed that black horse shoe can remove negative energy, bad luck, evil eye, ghosts, spirits and vastu defects.
Shipping & Delivery
- Flat shipping of Rs 99 for orders upto Rs 999/-
- Free shipping on orders above Rs 999/-
- All orders are dispatched within 2 days
- Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days
- We use reputed courier partners to deliver your orders
Returns & Refund
- Return applicable within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- We suggest to record uncut video of unboxing your product when it is delivered. We may ask to share the video before we issue your refund.
- Please read our full refund policy here.
- The actual product delivered to you would be similar to the one shown in the pictures above.
- There might be slight differences in the color (majorly due to monitor settings) and dimensions.
- If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- Products sold by Mysoulmantra.com are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of a trained health professional.
- Please read our full disclaimer here.
DO NOT SHARE THE OTP WITH DELIVERY BOY BEFORE PACKAGE IS HANDED OVER TO YOU