Certified Pink Hakik Mala 108 Beads
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE RS 1000 | COD AVAILABLE
We're Caring! 100% Customer Satisfaction
As said by Seth Godin we don’t find customers for our products but we find products for our customers. We've served 1 Lakh+ happy customers by helping them choose products with the least amount of hassle.
Crystal Energy: Pink Hakik/ Agate, 108 beads
Pink Agate promotes friendship and empathy for others. It opens and activates Heart Chakra and brings awarness and experience of universal love. Physically, it is believed to cure spine related issues.
How to use this crystal Mala?
You can use this mala for mantra jaap/ japa to calm your mind and relax your body. You can also use it during meditation or your yoga practice.
Which Mala to buy? 108 beads or 54 beads mala?
In any crystal mala, you will generally find 27, 54 or 108 beads with 1 guru bead. Mala having 108 beads is very popular because number 108 is considered a complete number. It has both spiritual connection and scientific significance.
You can buy malas with 27 and 54 beads because they are easy to use and smaller to carry but using 108 beads mala has significant advantages over 54 or 27 beads mala.
Number 108 is considered important in mathematics, geometry, astrology and numerology.
How to cleanse your crystal Mala?
There are many ways to cleanse the crystal mala. Below are some of the options:
- Wash it in the running water or
- Keep it under the moonlight for 8 hours on a full moon day or
- Use selenite/ charging plate to cleanse crystals in the bracelet and re energize them or
- Use sage smudge stick cleansing method
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
The effects of crystals take place at a physical level. The molecules of crystals vibrate at different speeds, which creates an energy field that affects human consciousness and the environment. This is why healing crystals are used to harmonize your energetic vibrations or balance your chakra.
It can take anywhere between 10 to 60 days for changes to take full effect. It also depends upon the person and situation. Timeframes can vary from individual to individual based on how hard they are willing to work and manifest.
How to take care of your crystal Mala?
Taking care of your crystal mala is much easier than you think. It doesn't require silk gloves or any other fancy caretakers, just some common sense and a little bit of dedication to upkeep.
- Always keep your crystals clean and charged. Malas need to be cleaned every few weeks in order to maintain clarity.
- Do not share your crystal with anyone. It’s yours to use.
- Avoid using any chemicals of any kind, as this may permanently damage the surface of the crystal.
- If your crystal is damaged or broken, stop using it and bury it safely in your garden. Near plants or tress can be a good place.
Shipping & Delivery
- Flat shipping of Rs 99 for orders upto Rs 999/-
- Free shipping on orders above Rs 999/-
- All orders are dispatched within 2 days
- Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days
- We use reputed courier partners to deliver your orders
Returns & Refund
- Return applicable within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- We suggest to record uncut video of unboxing your product when it is delivered. We may ask to share the video before we issue your refund.
- Please read our full refund policy here.
- The actual product delivered to you would be similar to the one shown in the pictures above.
- There might be slight differences in the color (majorly due to monitor settings) and dimensions.
- If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- Products sold by Mysoulmantra.com are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of a trained health professional.
- Please read our full disclaimer here.
DO NOT SHARE THE OTP WITH DELIVERY BOY BEFORE PACKAGE IS HANDED OVER TO YOU